Sometimes we look at other people and think,
“They had better opportunities.”
“They were luckier.”
“I should have had more.”
But comparison has a strange effect.
A life that felt perfectly fine can suddenly feel insufficient.
Nothing actually changed.
Only the measuring stick did.
Maybe luck is not always something dramatic.
Maybe it is also the ordinary things we stop noticing:
our health,
our family,
our freedom,
our time,
our ability to read, walk, travel, laugh, and start again.
None of these are guaranteed.
We often protect our health because we know it is precious.
But we do not always protect our lives in the same way.
We overwork.
We compare.
We postpone enjoyment.
We tell ourselves,
“I’ll enjoy life later.”
But later is still made of ordinary days.
So maybe the question is not,
“Why wasn’t I luckier?”
Maybe it is,
“Am I using what I already have well?”
Protect your time.
Spend it with people you love.
Rest.
Travel.
Read.
Walk.
Do things that impress nobody.
And notice when a day is simply good.
Maybe “enough” is not somewhere in the future.
Maybe part of it is already here.
Take what has been given.
Use it well.
And learn to love your life while you are living it.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿